At Quito Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Rosete and staff are devoted to putting your pet first. This is our #1 priority. We are committed to providing high quality medicine and a standard of care that exceeds expectations in a caring and compassionate manner.
Dr. Rosete and staff understand the importance of the human-animal bond. We have personal pets and participate, as you do, in the pride of pet ownership. Our wellness approach centers on the health of your pet, but also includes educational and behavioral guidance, training and nutritional consultation, and preventative medicine. Quito Veterinary Hospital’s mission is to help your pet live a long, healthy life and to share with pet owners the incredibly fulfilling relationship that is only found between a human and a cold nose with a warm heart.
NEW LONGER HOURS!! Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Open EVERY Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Closed Sunday What to Expect
- A complete physical exam, if indicated
- General Health Care Maintenance
- Heartworm prevention/testing
- Flea and tick prevention
- Yearly testing for intestinal parasites
- Addressing medical problems
- Behavioral challenges consultation
- Wellness Plans
- Early disease detection: Yearly age appropriate medical testing
- Maintenance of chronic diseases